In the exciting world of cannabis, the process of auto-flowering strains is becoming more and more accepted by those who grow cannabis. With the genetic flexibility of the plant, growers are able to cultivate it in a much faster way through autoflowering. Unfortunately, traditional growers still fail to see the advantages of autoflowering. Smokers of autoflower seeds in California and other parts of the country, on the other hand, continue to grow in number.
Let us try and take a closer look at some of the benefits and advantages of auto-flowering cannabis seeds:
- The seeds make short plants that are easily hidden – One of the primary benefits generated by auto-flowering seeds is the size of the plants. In this case, one can expect to shorter plants that do not take that much space compared to the ones that are conventionally grown. Moreover, because of their small sizes, these plants can be easily hidden among the other types of outdoor plants. They can easily hide with tomato plants and can even be grown under your balcony or even on the kitchen cupboard.
- Immunity from light leaks – Since auto-flowering cannabis are small, they can be considered to be immune from light leaks. Considering that cannabis has very little tolerance for excessive light, including the city lights, the auto-flowering types can survive since they have little to no exposure because of the size.
- Mildew and bug resistant – Another big plus for auto-flowering seeds is that they are resistant to bug attacks. Moreover, they can also resist the formation of mildew, which can easily affect their growth and quality.
- Changes in a light cycle not required – Autoflowering cannabis will blossom automatically without any dependence on the light cycle that they are receiving. This is because they do not require any changes to take place as far as the light cycle is concerned. This means that it will flower because of its age.
- Faster growth and harvest time – For growers, auto-flowering seeds will also give them the luxury of time, in as far as the plants’ growth and harvest time are concerned. Their seeds grow faster compared to others, with a cycle that can be as short as two months from seed to harvest. This is perfect for growers who are looking for faster turnarounds or for those who are growing discreetly.
- Space maximizer – Lastly, growers will also get to enjoy maximized space whenever they grow autoflowering seeds. Because of the small size of the plants, growers will be able to grow more while utilizing just a small space. This also allows for a discreet way of growing cannabis.
With all of these benefits and advantages, it no longer comes as a surprise who more and more growers are considering auto-flower seeds in California and other parts of the country. Furthermore, there are trusted online sources for auto-flowering seeds that people can easily go to. The i49 website, for example, carries a list of quality autoflowering seeds for the serious or even the casual ones alike.
Feel free to call 1-855-888-6452 to learn more about our lineup of auto-flowering seeds, today!Autoflower Seeds California