A well-preserved marijuana seed for sale is capable of lasting up to five years provided the conditions are right. Seed banks have become more and more professional over the years, getting over several genetics types to help get better results. However, choosing a variety selected from a single trusted seed bank will never be enough. In such a scenario, the newly acquired seeds will have to be cultivated within a short time and will not be of help to conduct a particular conservation task since the time will not be enough. In case the intention is to have the seeds germinated within a couple of weeks or months.
Here are essential tips that will help you properly conserve marijuana seeds for sale.
1. Ensure you use an airtight or opaque jar.
2. Cannabis seeds are small in size and make them easier to store. There are several options people can use to help them save the cannabis seeds. They can opt for zip lock bags, boxes or straws. However, using an opaque or hermetic plastic jar is the best option.
3. Ensure you correctly label the jars for easy identification.
4. Although this is obvious, labelling the plastic jars using adhesive paper will help save you from lots of hard work in the coming days if you have plans of taking them out for germination. If you are keeping them for extensive collection, it will help facilitate the process of identifying and assist in creating a catalogue that is easier to recall over a few years.
5. Ensure they are kept in a clean environment. Cleaning is one of the most important things for any cannabis seed collectors and growers. Having good hygiene will help in preventing contaminants proliferation in conservation areas and crops.
6. Store in a dry area. Humidity is regarded as the worst enemy of any marijuana grower. The proliferation of mold and fungi is capable of running seed or the entire marijuana plant. It is advisable that you avoid exposing your seeds to a humid environment and water to get more months of life.
7. Ensure they are exposed at a cool temperature. The recommended temperature where you can comfortably conserve your marijuana seeds for sale is between 4-8 Celsius degrees. The ideal place where you can store your marijuana seeds is in the refrigerator.
8. Avoid Excess light. Jars capacity is capable of preventing excess exposure of the cannabis seeds to light. However, it is still possible to store the seeds in other places such as cabinets and in the refrigerator.
Try to avoid keeping them in a place where they can get exposed to light since it will make them germinate.
The above tips will help you store and preserve your marijuana seeds. It will not cost you a lot of money to follow the tips listed above. Also, you will save yourself from lots of trouble. You will be able to keep your seeds safely for a more extended period without being worried about their condition.