Now that you know more about these mini weed crops, we have dwarf seeds for sale right here at i49. Some popular options include:
1. Sweet Tooth autoflower: The indica-leaning hybrid derives from the fusion of the original Sweet Tooth strain and a ruderalis. The crops take approximately 6–7 weeks to reach full maturity and grow to a maximum of 3ft. Fully tested buds contain 13–16% THC. After 2–3 tokes, you get whisked away on a wave of euphoria. Nugs from dwarf seeds make you feel positive and more aware of your surroundings. Colors appear vivid, and sounds are more melodious.
Your mental clarity improves thanks to the sativa aspect of the strain. The cerebral buzz lasts roughly 90 minutes before a warm, tingling sensation trickles down your body. Your limbs loosen, and you feel more relaxed. The cultivar gives off fruity aromas of berries, peaches, and pine with floral notes. When you grow these plants, a typical indoor harvest yields 15–19 oz./m2, and outdoor crops produce 2–7 oz./plant.
2. Lowryder Dwarf autoflower seeds: These ganja dwarf seeds grow to approximately 1ft tall. They thrive in Mediterranean-type climates but withstand cooler weather too. It takes roughly 8–10 weeks for the buds to be ready, and the crops do well indoors or outdoors. The nugs of dwarf Lowryder seeds contain 12–14% THC and induce an uplifting and euphoric high.
The buzz also gives you an energy boost at the onset before relaxing your body and mind. The cultivar has an earthy, smooth flavor with citrus notes and hints of sweet pine. Growing these plants is straightforward, and crops offer a harvest of around 1–4 oz./m2 indoors and 1–3 oz./plant outdoors.
3. Blue Cream Cheese Autoflower: Grow these dwarf auto seeds all year round and enjoy multiple harvests. The strain descends from Blueberry auto and Cheese auto, inheriting the best properties from each. It's an aromatic cultivar that exudes fragrances of fruit and cheese. The scents remind you of a charcuterie board. Take a toke to reveal the subtle spicy notes that complement the dominant cheese and blueberry flavors.
Buds from dwarf seeds feature high THC levels of up to 21% and negligible CBD content of around 0.6%. This strain induces joyful emotions and general positivity while relaxing your body. It doesn’t typically cause couch lock, but higher doses may make you lazy. When you cultivate these dwarf weed seeds, expect yields of 12–14 oz./m2 indoors and 2–4 oz./plant outdoors.
4. Aurora autoflower: This indica-leaning hybrid is the descendant of various Afghani landrace strains. It’s a high-yielding cultivar and grows to a maximum height of 2ft. Crops take roughly 8–10 weeks to complete their life cycle, and the buds exude aromas during the late flowering phase.
Prominent scents are pine and wood with hints of spice. Nugs from these dwarf cannabis seeds induce a happy cerebral buzz with intense relaxation. Some tokers have a psychedelic experience, but it’s pretty mild. The typical THC level is 22%. When you cultivate this strain, indoor crops produce 16–19 oz./m2, and outdoor varieties offer 3–7 oz./plant.
5. White Widow autoflower: This indica-dominant hybrid is THC-rich containing roughly 16–20% of the compound. The buzz is balanced and affects you cerebrally, boosting your mood and washing away negative thoughts. After a while, the physical aspects set in, relaxing your muscles and loosening your limbs.
Buds from dwarf auto seeds have a delectable flavor profile that consists of sweet citrus notes and hints of herb. These translate well into the flavor. The crops are ready for harvesting after 8–9 weeks, indoor growers can look forward to yields of 10–16 oz./m2, and outdoor cultivators can expect 2–3 oz./plant.
6. Grape Fruit autoflower: If you’re a fan of sativa cannabis, these dwarf weed seeds are ideal. The hybrid displays multiple sativa properties while retaining a minute structure. Crops only grow 2ft and flourish in various environments as long as the climate is temperate. The nugs are ready for harvest within 7–8 weeks, and each bud contains 16–19% THC.
The strain induces balanced, uplifting sensations that help you unwind without body melt. It also makes a superb wake-and-bake option. Auto Grape Fruit feminized offers sugary grape flavors with a sour citrus tang. Cultivating these mini weed plant seeds results in whopping indoor yields of 17 oz./m2 indoors and 10 oz./plant outdoors.
7. Wedding Cake autoflower: The love child of the original Wedding Cake strain and Girl Scout Cookies auto, this cultivar is a treat for the senses. It’s indica-dominant and completes the life cycle in 7–8 weeks. The buds give off fruity fragrances during the flowering phase. Nugs from dwarf autoflower seeds feature 17–20% THC and induce a powerful psychoactive experience. Crops produce 17–21 oz./m2 indoors and 2–5 oz./plant outdoors.