Cannabis sativa seeds grow into tall, slender plants with light green leaves. They originate from warmer countries and flourish better in Mediterranean climates. Their flowering stage lasts 7–15 weeks, producing high yields of gorgeous buds with soaring THC levels.
Sativas generally take longer to mature than other cannabis plants, but the final results are outstanding. The stimulating and uplifting qualities of sativa strains make every second of cultivation worth it. Growing sativas indoors saves you money and resources, as their vegetative stage isn’t as lengthy as other cultivars. They have special requirements, but you’ll spend less time, effort, and money on lighting and heating. You can dedicate more time to falling in love as you watch your beautiful crops bloom.
When looking for the strain that best suits you, pay attention to the terpene profile. Terpenes are unique traits that influence the smell, taste, and effect of the plant and its buds. These are some of the most common terpenes that’ll help you decide which strain to go for:
- Humulene: Earth, wood, and spices. Known to help reduce inflammation, relieve pain, and prevent infections.
- Caryophyllene: Spicy and peppery. Used as an anti-inflammatory, to reduce anxiety, and provide a positive mood boost.
- Myrcene: Musky, earthy, and fruity. Provides relief from insomnia and anxiety.
- Limonene: Citrus, lemon, and sour. Boosts moods, reduces stress, and has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Pinene (alpha-pinene and beta-pinene): Pine and tropical. Helps with respiratory issues, improves memory, and alleviates pain.
- Eucalyptol: Therapeutic eucalyptus combined with tea tree oil. Relieves pain and inflammation and provides a refreshing boost.
- Linalool: Classic cannabis notes with herbs and spices. Aids in relaxation, fighting depression and reducing insomnia.
As seedlings, it’s nearly impossible to tell the difference between sativas and indicas. It’s important to get your seeds from a reputable source. By educating yourself, you can spot the differences once your cannabis seeds start growing. The search for high-quality seeds may seem daunting, though, so stick with one seed bank, and you won’t be disappointed.
Skip the search and order the best sativa cannabis seeds from i49, and you’ll be well on your way to a successful harvest. In a few weeks, you’ll revel in the phenomenal cerebral high with a boost of productivity and creativity.