If your seeds didn't germinate
We do our best to offer you the most high-quality seeds, but as a natural part of the process, it is possible that you find at least one seed to be unviable. Please, make sure to follow our germination guide before you contact our support team to discuss a possible replacement. In that case, you will be asked to return the non-germinated seeds. You can check here our Germination Policy.
If something is wrong with your plant
We can’t reship seeds for those cases as there are a lot of factors involved. You can find a bunch of articles related to germination at High Gardening blog with some tips from our master growers.
They say ‘the best way to finish strong is to start strong.’ This is definitely true when it comes to cannabis cultivation. Marijuana growers, though, are in luck as germinating right is ultra simple and only requires a few materials.
- Prepare all of your materials - you will need clean or bottled water, tweezers, paper towels, a plate, and your seeds.
- Fold one of your paper towels in half and place it on the plate.
- Dampen the towel with water.
- Carefully place your seeds onto the paper towel, leaving about an inch between each seed.
- Cover the seeds with another paper towel and moisten with water.
- Lift the paper towel to ensure there is no free-standing water.
- Place the plate in a warm, dark place such as a cupboard or drawer - ensure that your seeds get exposed to as little light as possible.
- Leave the seeds until they have sprouted a taproot - this generally happens in 24-48 hours.
- Plant the seeds once they have developed a healthy taproot.