Buy Autoflower White Widow Seeds Online!
Our auto white widow feminized seeds create a High THC plant with lots of crystals.
White Widow is known for a dense trichome covered buds that glisten with a sugary, sweet look.
White Widow is a Sativa and it grows well indoors, in a green house or even outdoors.
10 weeks from seed to harvestCategories: All Marijuana Seeds, i49 Featured Weed Seed, Indoor Cannabis Seeds, Cannabis Plants, Autoflowering Seeds, Cannabis Seeds, High THC Seeds, Hybrid Seeds For Sale, Indoor Sativa Seeds, Outdoor Cannabis Seeds, Outdoor Sativa Seeds, Outdoor Seeds, Sativa Cannabis Seeds, Short Flowering Period Seeds
- '1' '3679'Hi Steve,
Our customer service department will be reaching out directly.
I49I49 Customer Service
- '1' '3679'Unfortunately 1 out of 3 popped but it didn't make it.thats a bummerSteve Baker
- '4' '3679'Germinated 3 eans and all are @ 3 weeks and already popping pistols. These girls are growing quickly. Hopefully they have a nice yield.Danny Valerio
- '5' '3679'Killer strain, covered in crystals usually 4 out of 5 will germinate and for anyone that has experienced buying seeds that’s a winner in my book!!!travisparenteau85
- '1' '3679'Hi Travis,
Thank you for the positive feedback!!
All the best with your grow, and as always, HAPPY Harvesting from the team here at I49!I49 Customer Service
- '1' '3679'Hi Brian,
Im glad we have touched base and your seeds have arrived safely!
I49I49 Customer Service
- '2' '3679'Got a 3 pack a while back. Germed 3. 1 popped. Others didn't. So I planted them anyways. They never grew. But the one that did was alright. Would of been good if all 3 grew. Probably would of got a qp .. Instead about 30 gs ... Humboldt nutrients!!!John
- '5' '3679'I received my auto white widow seeds. They all popped 2 weeks ago, and its going strong so far. I’ve not grown autos before, so I’m looking forward to seeing how all the ladies all developed.Ron_PearlMan
- '1' '3679'Hi! We are just catching up on some orders and plan to be accepting new orders around January 15, 2018. Please check back then and thanks for your patience.123ADMIN
- '4' '3679'Just bought some of these seeds, sadly I cant startm till next month. Has anyone gottn a finished product yet? was wondering how the yield was or how big they gotbrian bowen
- '1' '3679'ANYTHING IN STOCKJohn Edward Cooper
- '5' '3679'Dialed up the office and chatted with Laura. Got a discount on shipping for being a Veteran. Had 9/10 seeds pop and delivery was 4 days. I will be back.Allan Key Paul
- '5' '3679'I was shopping online for a seed bank that had a telephone number and stumbled on Rick at I49. He answered my questions and took my order over the phone. I had to call and let my credit card know they were charging, but he included some free seeds for the trouble. My order was delivered in 9 days and I had a good germinating rate. I would order from this seed bank again and recommend them.Pauly Sci
- '5' '3679'Great strain! Been growing it for years. I49 is a great choice if you want to chat with someone on the phone about your orders.Jkiiee
- '5' '3679'$29 for 3 beans? I grabbed those up quick. Sucks to wait 10 days for delivery but they included 1 bonus seed, so that was unexpected. Used paper towel method and got all 4 to germ quickly. They are 2 feet tall right now and looking solid. I would recommend these guys if you want some beans shipped to you reliably.Mr. Mikey
- '5' '3679'Ordered these seeds after looking for something with high thc and good reviews. The sales guy recommended this strain and I got a 5 pack with some other beans too. Its going in a new grow tent that is being shipped. The package arrived in about a week and they included 3 bonus beans so I germinated those and got 3/3. I flipped them into soil and they are looking healthy and strong. Will update later.Jennipherious
- '5' '3679'I49 took my order over the phone nad I paid with credit card. It took a little over a week for my order to arrive and I got 10/10 seeds to germinate. I wasnt expecting that, but hey will take it when it comes. Will update when its time for harvesting.Stef G.