Cannabis Seeds in North Dakota: A Wide Range of Alternatives for Numerous Beneficial Effects
If you’re ready to blaze a unique kind of trail across North Dakota, new opportunities may be opening up in the near future. State lawmakers appear to be loosening the reigns on marijuana use and possession of late. While they seem unwilling to budge far from previous standpoints at present, they’re certainly rethinking their long-time position on this age-old drug.
Is Marijuana Legal in North Dakota?
During the first half of 2019, proposed marijuana bills were officially set in stone by North Dakota Governor, Doug Burgum. Though the state still isn’t willing to make marijuana fully legal, it has become a bit less stringent when it comes to the herb. This could be considered good news for not only recreational users, but those who suffer from one of the many medical conditions treatable with marijuana.
In short, no; marijuana isn’t technically legal in the state of North Dakota yet. That being said, it has been decriminalized to an extent. This means possession and use of up to half an ounce of cannabis no longer results in jail time. Fines may still ensue for those caught with any amount of the herb.
Some lawmakers and citizens continue to fear the potential results of legalizing marijuana in North Dakota. Even those who are against the concept of legalization feel previous laws regarding possession were a bit too harsh, though. Because of this, legislators have agreed on a bit of a compromise when it comes to recreational marijuana.
How Does North Dakota Feel about Medical Marijuana?
As is the case in a number of states, North Dakota has something of a different view of marijuana for medical use than for recreational purposes. Those who have certain medical conditions and are approved by a certified physician for treatment involving marijuana can legally purchase 3 ounces of medical-grade cannabis or products containing it.
Several states now allow the use of cannabis for medical purposes, and North Dakota is among them. In 2016, the state even decided people with certain illnesses could grow their own cannabis for medical use; however, just a year after legalizing medical cannabis, that law was repealed.
Still, the state has set forth a much more extensive list of cannabis-worthy medical conditions than many others across the nation. Some illnesses considered eligible for marijuana-based treatments in North Dakota include:
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dimentia
- Anorexia and Bulimia
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Certain Forms of Cancer
- Crohn’s Disease
- Hepatitis C
- HIV and AIDS
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Wasting Conditions
Those suffering from these conditions must receive a medical marijuana card in order to purchase cannabis from dispensaries now opening up across the state. This requires official diagnosis and a prescription provided by a certified physician among other prerequisites.
Are Marijuana Seeds Legal in North Dakota?
Recreational marijuana has been decriminalized in North Dakota, and medical cannabis has been legalized. Does this mean seeds are legal as well? In truth, cannabis seeds are legal virtually everywhere in the United States. They’re considered nothing more than souvenir items for people over the age of 21.
This means you’re perfectly safe in ordering cannabis seeds online from i49. We’re highly experienced and knowledgeable in the full range of strains now available whether they’re traditional or hybrid versions. We also offer a wide range of seeds to choose from.
Purchasing Cannabis Seeds Online in North Dakota
As you’re probably well aware, not all cannabis seeds are the same. Some produce plants with high THC levels whereas others generate plants offering more CBD. Still more have equal amounts of both components, but they vary in potency. Some of the options we have to offer on our website include:
- Black Domina CBD: This type of cannabis seed prefers warm, moist growing conditions. It’s characterized by its woody, spicy appeal and helps alleviate anxiety, insomnia and inflammatory conditions like IBD, asthma and arthritis. With a 10-percent concentration of both THC and CBD, it produces a calming effect while also offering mental stimulation.
- ACDC CBD: Contrary to what the name may indicate, this strain of cannabis produces a calming, relaxing effect. Its woody, earthy aura combines with 18 percent CBD for strong medicinal power without the typical marijuana high provided by high THC content.
- Auto Widow CBD: This feminized seed grows plants with twice the amount of CBD as THC. A citrusy, floral, sweet bouquet helps you relax and get to sleep while offering a nice emotional boost often helpful when treating anxiety, insomnia and PTSD among other conditions.
- CBD Super Silver: When it comes to treating depression and anxiety, the mood-boosting qualities of CBD Super Silver are difficult to outshine. Those suffering from conditions causing inflammation and pain can also benefit from this strain with equal parts CBD and THC.
- CBD AK47: With an equal ratio of CBD to THC, AK47 offers energy and mood elevation while aiding with conditions like social anxiety and depression. Though is smells a bit sour and earthy, it delivers a fruity and floral shot to your taste buds.
- CBD Tijuana: CBD helps ease pain and inflammation while THC lowers stress levels and enhances your mood with this strain. Its incredibly pungent earthy aroma and flavor offer a comforting sensation even before the effects take hold.
- i49 HIGH CBD: One of our signature blends, i49 High CBD seeds produce plants with a wide range of medicinal benefits. They grow plants with buds capable of helping alleviate the symptoms of inflammatory conditions and pain as well as schizophrenia, multiple sclerosis, anxiety and epilepsy to name a few.
All these strains and many more can be found via the i49 website. Browse our full selection and consider all the alternatives before making your final choice.
I49: Your Go-To Source for Cannabis Seeds
When you shop for cannabis seeds from i49, you can count on top-notch quality and extensive selection. We offer a long list of alternatives, each of which brings you its own set of benefits and effects. Take a look at what we have to offer, and consider trying a few different options to see which ones appeal to you the most.