Cannabis seeds in South Carolina
Cheap Marijuana Seeds IN Cannabis seeds in South CarolinaShop now
Autoflower Seeds IN Cannabis seeds in South CarolinaShop now
Feminized Seeds IN Cannabis seeds in South CarolinaShop now
High THC Seeds IN Cannabis seeds in South CarolinaShop now
With the ever-changing laws on marijuana across America, it’s not uncommon for people to ask, “Is weed legal in South Carolina?”
After the polls showed that over 80% of South Carolinians favor medicinal marijuana legalization, lawmakers were quick to act and subsequently decriminalized CBD therapies, albeit with heavy restrictions.
With an increase in momentum and rapidly changing attitudes, it’s merely a matter of time before the state permits recreational weed.
In the meantime, if you want to buy marijuana seeds in South Carolina and build up your stockpile of souvenirs, you’ve come to the right place. I49 Genetics offers a huge variety of cannabis cultivars and discreet shipping to anywhere in the states.
While weed cultivation is illegal, many residents are burning for knowledge on how to grow marijuana seeds in South Carolina. Fortunately, we can help.
We’ll guide you through the basics of the state’s marijuana laws. We’ll also explore the growing conditions for weed seeds in South Carolina, preparing you for when the legalities change.
So, if you’re ready, we can begin.
Is it legal to buy and grow marijuana seeds in South Carolina?
Is weed legal in South Carolina? Under current SC cannabis rules, recreational and medicinal marijuana use is strictly prohibited. In June 2014, lawmakers passed Julian’s Law, which decriminalized the medical use of CBD products with less than 0.9% THC for a handful of epileptic conditions.
In 2017, legislation legalized the over-the-counter sale of CBD products containing 0.3% THC or less.
Weed seeds in South Carolina and across the USA aren’t seen as drug paraphernalia and therefore not considered illegal substances.
Instead, they’re classed as souvenirs or mementos, meaning that it’s legal for you to purchase and even stockpile cannabis seeds as long as you don’t attempt to germinate and cultivate them.
Seeing that it’s legal to purchase marijuana seeds in South Carolina, there are a few things you should understand before you buy these adult novelty items:
- Know the different seed types: Collectors seeking to buy them should understand the difference between regular, autoflower, and feminized seeds as well as sativa, hybrid, and indica strains, even if they have no intention of starting to grow their marijuana crop right away.
- Identify the right strain: The various cultivars produce different plants, some more suitable for specific growing conditions than others. When you’re buying marijuana seeds for South Carolina, it’s essential to ensure that the strain you choose is an appropriate fit for the region’s climate.
- Buy your seeds from a seed bank: Unfortunately, South Carolina seed banks currently don’t exist. Many reputable online dealers, though, such as i49, offer a wide variety of verified, high-quality cannabis seeds delivered via discreet shipping.
When you purchase marijuana seeds in South Carolina from an online seed bank, ensure that they get packaged and shipped to you discreetly to avoid any issues that may otherwise arise.
Should you grow weed indoors or outdoors in South Carolina?
Under South Carolina laws, cultivating cannabis within the state’s borders is a criminal offense that can land you in serious trouble with the authorities.
Although pot legalization is imminent, SC still has to fully decriminalize medicinal marijuana, which means it might take a while before the lawmakers legalize recreational weed use.
Until then, South Carolinians can do little more than wet their appetite by reading up on their favorite subject. In the meantime, allow us to share our “grow how” on marijuana seeds in South Carolina.
Regardless of your growing experience and whether you’re growing CBD or high THC seeds, nothing beats smoking your own weed. When it comes to cultivation, it’s essential to choose strains best suited for your region’s climate.
As soon as the law changes, legalizing the cultivation of marijuana seeds in South Carolina, you may want to consider planting your weed outdoors. The Palmetto state provides you with the ideal conditions to grow large, high-yielding plants.
Growers will face only minor issues when cultivating weed seeds in South Carolina.
The Palmetto state has a subtropical climate with long, hot, and humid summers. Day temperatures, slightly altered by sea breezes in some areas and mountains in others, typically range from lows between 75 °F to 85 °F and highs of 90 °F and above.
Nights are usually mild to warm, ranging between 66 °F and 75 °F.
High temperatures, combined with heavy, year-long rainfall and a freeze-free period of up to 280 days, make growing marijuana seeds in South Carolina a dream come true for all cultivators.
If you plant your first crop between mid-March and early April using autoflower seeds, you should have enough time to complete two grows in one season.
Take note: The region is prone to tropical cyclones, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, and thunderstorms. If you decide on growing weed seeds in South Carolina outdoors, you may want to consider installing support and other preventive measures to protect your crop.
Whether you should invest in indica, hybrid, or sativa seeds depends on your grow operation. To help you choose, we’ve compiled a shortlist of suitable outdoor marijuana seeds for South Carolina.
Best strains to grow in South Carolina
If you’re planning on cultivating weed seeds in South Carolina outdoors, your best bet will be to use sativa strains.
These cultivars originated in tropical countries like Mexico and Thailand, and under the right conditions, they’ll develop into some of the largest cannabis plants you’ll ever see.
Some of the best outdoor marijuana seeds for South Carolina include:
- Super Silver Haze feminized seeds: This award-winning sativa-dominant cultivar, with its 21% THC level, is known to invoke motivation and mental clarity. Although some growing experience is required for the best results, the plants will flower in 10-12 weeks, and they’ll produce yields as high as 2.6 oz/sqft when grown indoors.
- Sour Diesel feminized seeds: One of the most powerful and best-loved strains, this high-yielding sativa-heavy is the ideal beginner-friendly choice for indoor or outdoor growth. Its gas-like-smelling flowers are easily recognizable. These plants will produce 24% THC buds within 10-12 weeks.
- Amnesia Haze feminized seeds: With a THC level of 24%, this sativa will knock your socks off while giving you an exceptional high. Although some “grow how” is required, this strain will produce huge buds with a flowering time of 8-10 weeks, placing it among the best weed seeds for South Carolina.
- Durban Poison feminized seeds: This strain is an ancient landrace cannabis native to South Africa. It’s an ideal wake-and-bake cultivar and the only poison anyone will ever willingly and enthusiastically consume. This beginner-friendly sativa typically has a flowering time of 8-10 weeks and THC levels ranging between 17% and 22%.
- Bruce Banner 2.0 feminized: Like its comic book namesake’s alter ego, this sativa will “smash” all your troubles and worries into smithereens. Often referred to as one of the strongest strains, the plants will flower for 8-10 weeks, producing huge 28% THC buds. Some experience is required to grow these cannabis seeds, though.
Suppose you have your mind set on growing marijuana seeds in South Carolina indoors. In that case, you want to consider a high-yielding indica such as God Bud regular seeds or Orange Bud feminized seeds.
Where to buy marijuana seeds in South Carolina?
If you’re looking to buy marijuana seeds in South Carolina, it’s essential to understand the difference between the various types of weed seeds and cultivars.
It’s also crucial to only purchase your mementos from a reputable dealer, such as i49 Genetics, that guarantees discreet packaging and shipping.
By knowing the basics of cultivating weed seeds in South Carolina, it’s merely a matter of stockpiling your souvenirs and waiting for the law to change.
Seeing that you have no choice other than to stand by, why not use the time productively and educate yourself on cannabis cultivation while browsing through our selection of some of the finest weed seeds.
Please note: I49 USA doesn’t promote or condone growing marijuana illegally. Consumers should at all times adhere to their applicable state laws.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- North Carolina